Welcome to Thrybergh Academy Careers Advice and Support.
The Careers Office is based within the Spectrum building and is staffed by Mrs Leaning, the School’s Careers Co-ordinator. Through the Careers Office, we can offer you a range of opportunities to plan and research your future study/employment options.
Mrs Jill Leaning
Mrs T Wootton
Associate Assistant Headteacher – Personal Development and Careers
Latest Careers News
At Wickersley Partnership Trust, it is our number one priority to prepare our students for life and there is nothing more
- Activity is evaluated by students on an individual basis.
- Overall provision and ideas for improvement are tabled and discussed as agenda items at Student Council.
- Provision is assessed against the national Gatsby Benchmarks and areas for development are identified.
- Careers and employability provision is also informed through annual individual student surveys asking respondents to identify areas of interest and support needed – this information is then used to support individuals and plan provisions such as trips to specific places of learning or employment.
- Provision is also informed through the sharing of good practice through local careers network meetings, the enterprise adviser network that the school is a part of and the professional development of the Careers Leader.