The MY CHILD AT SCHOOL app has now been launched, which will replace our previous MyEd app. Find it on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
MyChildatSchool Parent App is an application enabling parents/carers to view their child or children’s school data on their smartphone.
The structure of the module allows the User to use all of the key features of MyChildatSchool but from a smartphone in real time. As well as student performance data, the app also provides general useful information about the school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements in addition to a Messaging feature for improved communication with the school.
In summary, MCAS Parent App provides:
- Access to real-time Timetable, Calendar, Attendance and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- School Announcements and Parent Evening information
- Examination Timetables and Results