Leisure Attendant (Casual Role)
The governors, staff and students of Thrybergh Academy are looking to appoint an outstanding and committed professional to join our vibrant, growing Through School.
Thrybergh Academy is Rotherham’s only Through School, situated on both the Foljambe Primary Campus and the Thrybergh Secondary Campus. Our aim is to provide an outstanding seamless education to students from 3 -16. We believe strongly in providing our students with nothing less than the best provision in order to equip them for a successful future ahead.
The Sports Centre is a small but friendly facility which is owned and managed by the Academy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and confident individual who will possess or be studying towards a qualification within the Leisure Industry
As Leisure Attendant you will need to demonstrate:
• Strong organisational skills as you will perform a full range of reception duties for the centre
• An aptitude for versatility as you will be expected to become involved with the operation of the Sports Centre as a whole, joining the team with duties such as cleaning, vending, aiding with the organisation and running of childrens’ holiday clubs, assisting clients and the delivery of classes once full and appropriate training has been given
• A high level of personal fitness – the role involves mildly strenuous activity
• Flexibility – you will be required to work shift patterns which may include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• A willingness to learn and develop alongside our Academy staff
• An ambition for yourself, the students and the school community
Visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact Lee South, Sports College Manager on 01709 850741 ext 225 for an appointment.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 6th February 2019
Interviews will be held during the following week
Application forms and further details are attached to this advert. Please complete the application form and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure & Barring Service Scheme - The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service Scheme check of criminal records at an enhanced level.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 6 February 2019 at 09:00.
Interviews will be held on the week of Monday 4 February 2019.