Thrybergh Academy seeks to provide a happy, caring environment which will enable young people of all abilities to realise their full potential irrespective of gender, class or cultural background.
At Thrybergh we value:
- Respect for each other, the school and environment
- Learning and effort
- Achievement to the highest possible standards
- A disciplined working environment
- Independence and initiative
- Cooperation and harmony
- Partnership with parents and the community
It is our aim to encourage these values in our young people to enable them to benefit from their education and development into responsible and caring members of society. In a successful and happy community we value all people who work well, show initiative, consider the welfare of others and attend regularly and punctually. Students will be rewarded with:
- Headteacher Commendations
- Team activities and reward activities
- Certificates and prizes for attendance
- Presentations at prize evenings
- Letters of subject commendation to parents
- Work displayed around the school
- Positive praise from members of staff
- Governors’ praise
Every student in the academy will receive a Progress Review three times each year and an annual Progress Report. There is a Parent/Carers Evening during the year where you will have the opportunity to discuss your child's progress with their form teacher as well as their subject teachers.
We thank you for all your support in everything we do and we look forward to working with your child throughout their time at Thrybergh Academy.