FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you get one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 (as of 2014 financial year) as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you don't have a printer, forms can be collected from Reception at both Primary and Secondary sites. To save on postage you can also return them to school and we will ensure that they are passed on to the Benefits Service.
More information and application form.
Download the menu here