The governors, staff and students of Thrybergh Academy are looking to appoint an outstanding and committed professional to join our vibrant, growing Through School.
Thrybergh Academy is Rotherham's only Through School, situated on both the Foljambe Primary Campus and the Thrybergh Secondary Campus. Our aim is to provide an outstanding seamless education to students from 3 -16. We believe strongly in providing our students with nothing less than the best provision in order to equip them for a successful future ahead. Our Foljambe Primary Campus is a small, unique campus. We have a close family ethos to our work and as such enjoy a wonderfully supportive and collaborative environment.
As a KS2 teacher, you will have the opportunity to work with excellent leaders and teachers, in order to shape the vision for education across all Key Stages in the Academy, ensuring that the provision our students receive, sets them on an outstanding educational pathway into the future. We will support you in delivering a curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated for all. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with an exceptional team and ensure outstanding progression for our students.
As a KS2 teacher you will need to demonstrate:
* Excellent classroom practice
* A track record of driving change and raising standards
* Strong leadership, motivational and creative skills
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* A willingness to learn and develop alongside our Academy staff
* A forward thinking approach to educational development and the ability to implement innovative ideas in order to engage, enthuse and challenge all students in our Primary Campus
* An ambition for yourself, the students and the academy community
Thrybergh Academy can offer you:
* A chance to contribute to the KS2 curriculum vision
* Ambitious, hardworking and supportive staff
* Kind, creative and passionate students
* A safe, secure and caring environment
* High quality joint professional development
* Wonderful opportunities to develop and grow your career in Rotherham's only Through School
Please send all completed application forms and covering letters to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 27th February 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing 27th February 2017
Application forms and further details are attached to this advert.
Disclosure & Barring Service Scheme - This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level.